Saturday, September 18, 2010

FORMULA 1 and ZAIN KHAN

Hi,
    Hey guys this is Zain Khan. I am new to Bloggers and certainly this would be my first article. Its about my life, my love, my craze, my passion, my desire about Formula 1. I am for myself the biggest and the craziest FORMULA 1 fan ever and would do anything, just anything for it.
                                I started following this sport from 2005 when our very own fellow Indian Narain Karthikeyan joined the sport. Its since then i got crazy about this sport. I started following Narain day in and out. I am so passionate about the sport that i made a decision myself to make my career in it, but we all know it is very tough for a person to make his career in this sport which is nicknamed as a BILLIONAIRE SPORT. I started with karting and became a regular in all the events that took place. I was good at it but looking at the cost involved in it,i had to change my decision from career to hobby, and i am still regular at it.Narain made me crazy about it, he had to leave the sport as he was without a seat next year and the sport spares no one, but for me it was the start. Offcourse i cannot forget Narain as he is the one who introduced me to my "life". I followed the sport in and out until another reason arrived which did nothing but added to the hieght of my madness for Formula 1.
                                 It was december 2007 and in came the news which linked liquor baron VIJAY MALLYA with Dutch Formula 1 team SPYKER F1. And then their was a new revolution for fans back in INDIA as well as in Formula 1, an Indian Formula 1 team was formed named as FORCE INDIA F1. I was amongst the few lucky people to attend its launch at gateway of india. Our very own INDIAN FORMULA 1 team had arrived and is doing a fantastic job.Normally after a new team is purchased it takes 3 to 4 years for the team to compete in the midfield but FORCE INDIA in its second year took a pole and finished second it that race,i;e a podium finish in its second year itself. This is tremendous for a team that is just in its 2nd year. FORCE INDIA is now competing for 6th place in the consturtors and is ahead from the likes of WILLIAMS and SAUBER which are again race winning teams. This alone was'nt enough to make me mad we had another indian join in the F1 circus.KARUN CHANDOK made his debut in the BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX with HISPANIA RACING TEAM and i had another reason to cheer about. He is doing pretty well but he still dint had enough sponsers to allow him race the entire season and his seat only after 10 races is taken away by SAKON YAMAMOTO, a japnese driver.  F1 circus for the year 2010 is coming near its climax with 5 races remaining and 2008 world champion LEWIS and RED BULL veteran MARK WEBBER are competing for it. F1 is very much unpredictable lets see who will clinch the world championship title this time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment